The educational path for professional orientation should allow each student from the 6th to the 12th year:
- Understand the economic and professional world, together with the different professions and types of training
- Develop a sense of commitment and initiative;
- Create his or her plan for scholastic and professional orientation.
Fore more information :
The orientation service supports the students throughout the school year and is available to families for individual meetings.
The primary counsellors are the principal teachers, the Psychologist Guidance Counselor COP (Ms. Julie Gérard), the Resource Person in Information and Guidance PRIO (Ms. Sandrine Remelgado), the Director, ...
- Inforizon (French)
- La cité orientée (French)
- Onisep (National Office for Information on Education and the Professions, French)
- Le site de l’Agence pour l’Enseignement du Français à l’Etranger (AEFE – Agency for French Education Abroad, French)
But, those responsible for the orientation service are not limited to providing information in the area of professional orientation. They seek, above all, to put into practice coherent projects which allow them to coach the students not only in scholastic disciplines but also, on a broader scale, which bring together the entire school community (from local to international).
A few examples :
- Join the Committe for School Life (CVL)
- Participate in programs of international exchange
- Participate in subject matter competitions (such as "Maths en Jeans")
- Participate in solidarity projects