1 Renewals of inscription
Renewals of inscription in the LFIP, for a new educational year, should be made by the 28st of February of the current year.
When making the inscription, the parents must present the information requested, using our platform, and must make the payment of the inscription fees.
2. Cancellation of inscription or of renewal of inscription
In case of cancellation of the inscription or of the renewal of inscription, the parents will not be entitled to a refund of the fees.
3. Payment Due Dates (cf. Current Fees)
Monthly payments must be made in advance until the 10th of the relevant month using the "Multibanco" payment option.
Quarterly payments should be made by the following dates:
- First quarter – by the 30th of September or on the last business day of the month.
- Second quarter - by the 31st of January or on the last business day of the month.
- Third quarter - by the 30th of April or on the last business day of the month.
If these deadlines are not met or the direct debit payment method is rejected, quarterly payments will be automatically converted to monthly payments over 10 months.
The parents may choose:
- annual payment, which should be made before the last business day of the month of June of the current school year,
- monthly payment of 10 or 11 monthly instalments, from September to June or July. In this case, this should be explicitly indicated during the registration process. The monthly instalment is payable in advance up to the 10th day of the relevant month.
After choosing a payment method, it will not be possible to change it during the current school year.
4. Discounts in Tuition Fees
Families which register more than one child in the LFIP will be entitled to discounts.
The discounts will be applied to the tuition fees of the children in the lower grades of education.
- 10% for the second child
- 20% for the third child
- 40% for each of the following children.
5. Payments for Services
a) The optional services (cafeteria, transportation and extracurricular activities) are paid according to the terms described above for the payment of tuition fees.
b) Other services (subscriptions, photographs, trips with accommodation) are paid at the time they are incurred.
The Directors may not allow the registration for optional school trips if the tuition payments are not up to date.
6. Late payments
All late payments will be increased by 5%. Any delay in payment prior to the start of the following school year will prevent the re-inscription of the student and, therefore, his or her inclusion in the class list of students in September.
After sending two unanswered emails, the regularization request will be handled by the LFIP lawyer, at no cost to families. At the end of the school year, if the tuition fees have not been paid and after the Management Committee's decision, the lawyer will begin the necessary legal proceedings to recover the unpaid amount.
In the case of withdrawal after the start of school activities, under no circumstances will sums already paid be refunded and it is compulsory to pay all the fees for the period which has already begun.
8. Reduction of Payments Due to Absence
There will not be any reduction or discount in payments for absences or for not using the services, regardless of the reason.
9. Special Discounts
- Schooling: any quarter which has already begun must be paid in full. However, a discount can be made in case of unforeseen circumstances, upon written request.
- Cafeteria and transportation: a temporary absence of more than 15 consecutive days due to illness, not including school holidays, may be reason for a refund. For this end, it will be necessary to submit a written request together with a medical certificate
In accepting the financial regulations, the parents express their agreement with the established regulations, and may not, subsequently, express any disagreement or lack of knowledge of same.
The registration and renewal includes school books and security
*Refund of 25% for the PS if the registration is finalized before the 28/02
- 430,00€ until 28/02/2022
- 480,00€ from 01/03/2022
|Annual (payment before le 30/06/22)||Quarterly (x 3)||
|Maternelle||€ 4703||€ 1616x3||€ 508x10||€ 462x11|
|Primaire||€ 4491||€ 1544x3||€ 485x10||€ 441x11|
|Collège||€ 4976||€1711x3||€ 537x10||€ 488x11|
|Lycée||€ 5460||€ 1877x3||€ 590x10||€ 536x11|
|Monthly fixed 5 days||€ 88,00||€ 92,00|
|Monthly fixed 4 days||€ 72,00||€ 74,00|
|Monthly fixed 3 days||€ 55,00||€ 61,00|
|Monthly fixed 2 days||€ 38,00||€ 42,00|
|Monthly fixed 1 days||€ 19,50||€ 21,00|
|Occasional meal||€ 6,40||€ 6,40|